Our multi-disciplinary team is made up of qualified psychologists with expertise in workplace wellbeing, behaviour and mental health.
Using psychological models of organisational wellbeing the team will work with you to assess, formulate and deliver evidence-based wellbeing solutions or targeted interventions that will have a sustainable impact on your organisation’s wellbeing.
How the Thrive Mental Wellbeing Consultancy works:
Using evidence-based assessments, we will help you to understand your current state of wellbeing. This will allow us to identify areas for improvement, and inform needs and recommendations.
- Support the organisation to develop or review its wellbeing strategy.
- Establish key aims and objectives of the organisation related to employee wellbeing.
- Identify areas of improvement and success.
- Administration of validated scales to assess a range of constructs (based on objectives) including, but not limited to: perceived stress, resilience, subjective levels of wellbeing and mental health awareness.
- Focus groups to understand employee needs.
- Presentation of key recommendations and calls to action based on needs assessment.
Having identified the strengths and areas of improvement within the organisation the team will work with key members of the client team to deliver a tailored strategy that has sustainable impact.
The team can also develop targeted interventions aimed at specific needs. This could include working with individual teams or departments to improve culture, mental health awareness or managerial skills.
Evaluate & Guide
We will establish and monitor key outcome measures to track success and ensure a sustainable strategy. The organisation will be able to monitor impact through regular data reporting and feedback.