We will ensure that every aspect of our activities is conducted in accordance with sound environmental practices.
We will achieve this by:
• Minimising the consumption of natural resources and energy, whilst consuming material goods in moderation
• Reducing the creation of waste, pollution and emissions by the adoption of improved operating practices and by the recycling of materials whenever practical
• Ensuring all waste is disposed of in a safe and responsible manner
• Raise awareness, encourage participation and train employees in environmental matters
• Expect similar environmental standards from all suppliers and contractors
• Complying with environmental legislation
• Meeting and monitoring of any site/project specific targets
Thrive Therapeutic Software Ltd aims to foster among its staff, suppliers, customers, shareholders and communities local to its operations, an understanding of environmental issues in the context of its business. Our collective task is to ensure that we continually improve the environmental impact of our activities.